How to use tiktok to promote my adult contents?

fukushima_ts

How to use tiktok to promote my adult contents?

Post by fukushima_ts »

How to safely use TikTok to promote my adult content?
sly_admin
Site Admin

Re: How to use tiktok to promote my adult comics?

Post by sly_admin »

It is very hard, you have to find a totally legit way:

- Exclude everything that is nudity
- Exclude also what is not nudity but is deliberately and unidirectionally sexual
- Opt for something that attracts but collaterally, something that could not be legitimately shown differently
- Do not directly mention OnlyFans or Patreon or similar (even the abbreviations should be avoided)
- Interact with the users

Said this, create a lot of backup accounts, TikTok has an advanced algorithm that activates human moderators and their directives change almost daily.
SallY,
1000 kisses!!
portorico

Post by portorico »

sly_admin wrote: Thu Oct 06, 2022 12:15 am It is very hard, you have to find a totally legit way:

- Exclude also what is not nudity but is deliberately and unidirectionally sexual
- Opt for something that attracts but collaterally, something that could not be legitimately shown differently
- Do not directly mention OnlyFans or Patreon or similar (even the abbreviations should be avoided)

Said this, create a lot of backup accounts, TikTok has an advanced algorithm that activates human moderators and their directives change almost daily.
Fantastic ideas, thanks... what about textual erotics?
sly_admin
Site Admin

Post by sly_admin »

portorico wrote: Thu Oct 06, 2022 10:34 am
sly_admin wrote: Thu Oct 06, 2022 12:15 am It is very hard, you have to find a totally legit way:

Fantastic ideas, thanks... what about textual erotics?
You could read something safe but inspiring... or just post text to be read...
SallY,
1000 kisses!!